About The HILLS Preschool
We believe that children learn best . . . .
- By exploring concepts through hands on activities.
- Through blocks of uninterrupted play.
- With opportunities to explore both outdoors and indoors.
- With a caring, respectful relationship with peers and adults.
- In an atmosphere which celebrates the joys of everyday life.
Other essential aspects of the Hills Preschool Curriculum include:
- Story Time
- Exposure to Print
- Science Experiments
- Food Preparation
- Sorting & Matching
We believe that play is important! Play is a crucial way in which children learn and grow. Just as children sit before they walk, they must learn to use their hands, eyes, and ears in play before they can read and write. Play is an important part of the curriculum in our program.